Wednesday 25 May 2011

Holly's quilt

A very colourful quilt pieced by my friend Holly, I SID round the blocks, stipple quilted the purple border and sashing and put a flower in the pieced blocks.
I hope she likes it !

Well I am glad to say she collected it last night and does like it, I can breathe a huge sigh of relief and eat all the chocolates she bought me. Thank you Holly.
I was persuaded by my family some time ago to try Google Chrome, I usually use Explorer, and have had a right game signing in to blogger today, while reading some help pages they mentioned chrome and fire fox. It seems if you have signed in with one of these, blogger wont let you go back to whatever you usually use. I don't know if that makes any sense to anyone with more technical know how than me I only know that it has taken me an age to log on today and I was only able to do it through Chrome.
Till next time


Liz



1 comment:

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Beautiful quilt!

As for the technical stuff...I wish I knew. But I can't think of any reason why one would be different than the other. I must admit I use Firefox and only on occasion do I need to use Explorer when things don't load right...I've never tried Chrome.