Two, yes 2 finished!
This is my scrappy bargello for Flutterwheels. I whapped a honking great vermichelli all over with red Aurifill thread as an exercise in scale. The quilt didn't really need anything more complex. This was made mostly from Linus fabrics and a few group swaps with some of my own leftovers so quite a mix. Mr Chaos quite likes it, I had to make it clear that this was not a keeper. I am glad to have done it and finished it in plenty of time as I had set myself a challenge to complete more charity quilts this year. I am reluctant to say one a month but lets see.
This quilt is for Holly to take to Kenya later this year. I did CC's in the corners and fiddled about towards the center which is where my lack of experience really shows. I did piano keys in the border. Hopefully a child in Africa will like it.
Next up on the frame is another quilt for Holly where I will be playing with a panto again. Haven't done that for a while.
Till next time